Partners or sponsors may get confused about how to create some partnerships and participate in a virtual exhibition. But it is not difficult at all! All you need are some tips to achieve success effortlessly.
Hence, here are some tips that can be helpful to create a better appearance and participation in a virtual exhibition platform.
Create a Proper Strategy for Participation As a Partner
It is essential to start every work with proper planning and strategies. So, you can also create some when you begin your partnership with the virtual exhibition. You can create a list of pointers you need to take care of for better brand awareness. Moreover, create a team of potential employees.
Ask them to create a proper plan from start to end. Include all the infographics, marketing materials, and other ideas for better branding on the <rel=”noreferrer noopener”> virtual exhibition platform. So, coordinate with the host and create a list of items you may require to showcase your brand.
Know What Type of Platform Do the Host Selected
You must know the virtual exhibition platform that the host has selected. It can be helpful to know the various features they offer and what you want for your brand. Moreover, ask them to choose the best virtual art exhibition platform. You can get immersive features with the top virtual event solutions:
- Fully Customizable Environment: You should get complete freedom to put any element anywhere on the virtual art exhibition platform. It can be helpful to create an ambiance of your choice. Moreover, you can add some animated lights and background melodies in the lobby. Also, you can fix all the touchpoints, booths, auditoriums, etc., by yourself.
- Web-Based Solution: You can provide the audience the ease to join the virtual exhibition platform from the browser. They do not have to download any app or software. It will be helpful to grab the audience who draws back because they do not want to install a new app or software.
- Customizable Booths: Choose to create a booth for your brand. You can display it in a separate session on the virtual medical exhibition platform.
- Standard Microsite: You can create a microsite for easy promotion of your virtual exhibition. It will be helpful for content marketing. Moreover, you can develop a lot of content and upload it there to get maximum registrations.
- Easy Navigation: You can get a 360-degree view of the top virtual art exhibition platform. Moreover, it will help the attendees to reach all the places easily and on time. Also, you can add a navigation button to show all the spaces at the event in a single list.
- Dynamic Banners Functionality: You can place the banners anywhere on the virtual exhibition platform. Moreover, you can create images, gifs, videos, and many other infographics for this area. Also, you can add hyperlinks to these banners in order to diversify traffic to your website or any other platform.
- Document Library: You may like to share some flyers, brochures, and other documents with your attendees. So, the document library is best for that purpose. Just upload all the material, like files, pdfs, videos, and presentations. Attendees will get access to view and download the documents from this section easily.
- Notifications: You can share all updates and last-minute changes with the attendees during the live exhibition. The top virtual exhibition platform provides the notification option.
- Access Control: You can access the entry of the attendees to the VIP or paid sessions. Moreover, you can keep some chargeable sessions within the virtual art exhibition platform accessible only for some VIP attendees.
Create Your Booth As Per Your Needs
You can develop a booth from size to shape to color to icons to name. The top virtual exhibition platform provides DIY booth creation. So, you can create a booth as per your needs, including the logos and creative infographics to leverage more and more visitors. Also, you can put some representatives available at your booth for interaction and information sharing.
Know All the Points That You Can Get for Branding
You must know the places you need to fill in with your creativity on the virtual exhibition platform. So, ask and confirm how many banners you get for branding. Create infographics accordingly and give your best as it can be helpful to create a lot of potential customers.
Get Enticing Engagement Tools
- Emoticons: Attendees can get the heart, like, hoot, clap, and various other emoticons to engage during a session. They can encourage the speakers and endure an in-person experience, which can be engaging.
- AI Matchmaking Tool: The top virtual exhibition platform uses artificial intelligence technology. It makes a lot of evaluation easy for a human. Similarly, you can get the AI matchmaking tool with the best virtual event solution. It analyzes the user demographics and other provided information and suggests matches based on similar interests.
- Gamification: Attendees can engage at the virtual exhibition platform with the gamification features. You can add more than 100 AR/VR games to your virtual event.
- Leaderboard: The gamification can make the event experience more competitive with the leaderboard feature. Provide points on every space and reward the winner with a gift.
- AR Photobooth: Attendees can take multiple photos with different backgrounds using the AR photo booth provided at the virtual exhibition platform. Also, they can download and upload these pics on social media.
Provide Seamless Networking Tools
- B2B Meeting Scheduler: The top virtual exhibition platform provides a B2B meeting scheduler. Attendees can book an appointment with the speakers or hosts even before the event begins.
- Networking Tables: You can create a group or 1:1 discussion with the attendees at a networking table. It is a round table for networking with a maximum of 8 seats. The top virtual exhibition platform provides it for easy networking at the virtual event.
- Business Card Exchange: everyone can exchange their cards with all the other participants. The business card exchange features add a more in-person experience. Also, it makes the event easier to create networks.
Know-How Everyone Can Communicate within the Platform
All the participants, sponsors, hosts, partners, and exhibitors can communicate with each other on a virtual exhibition platform. You can get live chat, audio, and video call options. Also, you can create some external integrations with the Whatsapp And Zoom Meeting type of applications.
So, these are the various tips that can be helpful for partners to participate in a virtual exhibition. You can also create numerous leads with excellent brand awareness at these virtual exhibition platforms.
Hope, you will find this article beneficial to participate and become the best partner.